Subject: Information on the processing of personal data collected from the data subject via the website
In compliance with the provisions of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) we provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of personal data provided.
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the websites of the owner, who is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties. Through the consultation of the site, data relating to identified or identifiable persons can be processed. This page describes the management methods of the site related to processing of personal data of users who consult it This is an information that is made pursuant to art. 13 of Reg. EU 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, concerning Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 on cookies.
SUBJECTS OF THE PROCESSING
DATA CONTROLLER, pursuant to art. 4 and 24 of Reg. UE 2016/679 is ESSEGI MECCANICA S.A.S. with title and legal representative.
PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness pursuant to art. 6 Reg. EU 2016/679 for the following purposes:
• Data processing management (art. 6 lett. b):
• navigation on this website;
• possible compilation of data collection forms to send a request for information to the data controller;
• fulfillment of contractual obligations, legal and administrative-accounting purposes. For the purposes of the application of the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing operations carried out for administrative and accounting purposes are those related to the performance of organisational, administrative, financial and accounting activities, regardless of the nature of the data processed.
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated way during user visits is stored. The information collected could be as follows:
• internet protocol (IP) address;
• browser type and device parameters used to connect to the site;
• name of internet service provider (ISP);
• date and time of visit;
• visitor origin (referral) and exit web page;
• possibly the number of clicks.
This information is not collected to be associated with identified data subjects, but that by its very nature couldallow to identify users, through processing and association with data held by third parties,. The data could be used to ascertain liability in case of hypothetical computer crimes against the site: save this eventuality, the data on web contacts do not persist for more than seven days.
DATA PROVIDED VOLUNTARILY BY THE USER
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail to the addresses indicated on this site involves the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the letter.
• Third party cookies
This site can also act as an intermediary for third-party cookies, used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to improve the use of the site, such as buttons for social, or video. This site has no control over third party cookies, entirely managed by third parties. As a result of this information on the use of these cookies and the purposes of them, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by third parties.
According to a specific agreement with Google, which is designated as data controller, the latter undertakes to process the data according to the requests of the Data Controller (see at the bottom of the information), given through the software settings. According to these settings, advertising and data sharing options are disabled. Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page. (https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage) The user can selectively disable the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing on their browser the appropriate component provided by Google (opt out). No personal data of users is acquired by the site.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
• Chrome: https:///support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=it
• Firefox: https:///support.mozilla.org/it/kb/Gestion%20of%20cookies
• Internet Explorer: http:///windows.microsoft.com/it-it/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
• Work: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.00/it/cookies.html
• Safari: http:///support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=it_IT
RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data provided may be communicated to recipients, appointed pursuant to art. 28 of Reg. UE 2016/679, which will process the data as managers and/or as natural persons acting under the authority of the Data Controller and the Data Controller, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. Specifically, the data may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
• Entities providing services for the management of the information system and communication networks of ESSEGI MECCANICA S.A.S.. (including electronic mail) ;
• Studies or Companies within the scope of assistance and consultancy relationships;
• Competent authorities for the fulfilment of legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, on request;
• In case of administrative accounting purposes, the data may possibly be transmitted to commercial information companies for the assessment of solvency and payment habits and/or to subjects for debt collection purposes.
• In case of application your data will be stored at our headquarters and will be communicated exclusively to the competent subjects for the performance of
Necessary services, with guarantee of protection of the rights of the data subject. Your data will be processed only by personnel expressly authorized by the Data Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of persons in charge:
• Management and Administration ESSEGI MECCANICA S.A.S. with functions of System Administrator and Personnel Management and Administration
The subjects belonging to the above categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate in total autonomy as separate Data Controllers.
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the datacenter of web hosting. The web hosting, which is responsible for the processing of data, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area and acts in accordance with European standards.
The list of designated Data Processors is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of ESSEGI MECCANICA S.A.S.
DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
RETENTION PERIOD OR CRITERIA
The processing will be carried out in an automated and/ or manual form, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by subjects of this specially appointed. In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter. e) of Reg. EU 2016/679 the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of data subjects for a period of time not exceeding the achievement of the purposes for which the personal data are processed. To know the criteria underlying the data retention period write to email@example.com
NATURE OF THE TRANSFER AND REFUSAL
Apart from what is specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in dedicated areas on the site.
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point a) of this information document is necessary to improve the specific functionality and use of the services offered to the Data Controller, for example to receive feedback on the request for information forwarded. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the requested service or to use the services offered by the site.
Data controller pursuant to Act. 13 of D.Lgs. n. 196/2003 is ESSEGI Meccanica di Saro Gulotta s.a.s. Via di Steccaia – Badia a Elmi – 53037 San Gimignano (SI) ITALY e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The subjects to whom the personal data refer have the right at any time to obtain the confirmation of the existence or not of the same data and to know the content and origin, verify their accuracy or request their integration or updating, or rectification (art. 7 of d.lgs. n. 196/2003).
According to the same article you have the right to request the cancellation, the transformation into anonymous form or the blocking of data processed in violation of the law, as well as to oppose in any case, for legitimate reasons, their processing.
Requests should be addressed to the Sales Manager of ESSEGI MECCANICA located in via di Steccaia – Loc. Badia A Elmi – 53037 San Gimignano – Siena, writing to the following address: email@example.com